Aug 8, 2011

Unusual Day....

Which it was, i woke up feeling refreshed after 8 hrs of sleep which by my standards is a lot but i felt that it was long overdue,
I was expecting an overly busy day but somehow, it was not, i was busy but doing only one thing and not tasked with a multitude of things as i usually am, which helped and thank the good Samaritan that took some of my work!
I am still perplexed with a problem and i got part of it solved but the answer is just not coming to me? permutations, combinations, have tried plenty, i am sure it will but unfortunately there is a time crunch, every project has a deadline!!!!
Also there were some nostalgic conversations today and we finally signed a new player, another young gun! as the season nears the frustration grows,
I have been reading frost this evening and it helped me think about some other things other than the usual work stuff, which was a welcome change,i needed to remind myself not be carried away as life is not always the way i want it to be,
because people are not always the way we expect them to be,prime example: arsene promises new signings and we get a young gun!, but thats life and there are many more
examples,i just have to suck it up and accept the facts!

A poem from frost to end my post!


Revelation

We make ourselves a place apart
Behind light words that tease and flout,
But oh, the agitated hear
Till someone really find us out.

'Tis pity if the case require
(Or so we say) that in the end
We speak the literal to inspire
The understanding of a friend.

But so with all, from babes that play
At hid-and-seek to God afar,
So all who hide too well away
Must speak and tell us where they are.

No comments: