Jul 27, 2011

The Weekend....

Was wonderful, i was in new brunswick and it was amazing, made all the more special by my lady friend who accompanied me on the trip....i guess she is not a friend anymore but much more,
I left thursday night, stayed the night in montreal, we went for dinner and then we travelled together to new brunswick,got back this morning, she is still there returning sunday, and its her birthday tomorrow and i am kinda sad that i was not there for her special day, but here is hoping she has the best day ever with lots more to come and may all the love and happiness in the world be showered upon her, i know sounds cliche but its true,,
She is an amazingly thoughtful person,she gave me a book on the art of writing and i never expected it,,,,goes to show that beneath those pretty eyes and the beautiful smile lies a beautiful heart,
I miss her,,,, and cannot wait to see her again :-)

No comments: