Jan 6, 2013

2013....

So happy new year to everyone out there, my new year as usual was busy, with work that is!!
So here i am on a sunday afternoon with emotions running wild, feeling the urge to express myself, as i have written before, writing makes me feel a lot better, its good to write things down get them out of your system!!

So rule number 1, never trust people who you know have a history of not being trustworthy, i don't know myself sometimes, why do i fall for someone who i know is going to end up hurting me? luckily i found out soon enough, what happened in the past should remain in the past, someone people are just not worth the time or the effort, i know there is someone better out there for me and i know that person will fill my life with joy and happiness,

So today i have decided to call it quits on a friendship/relationship with someone i have known for quite sometime, it had never been a concrete relationship of sorts anyway, it was all a guessing game i guess and i guessed wrong i think, as i sit here writing this i feel a tinge inside, something inside me feels hurt, unknowingly i had started to like someone again, how could i make the same mistake over? do i never learn? i need to buck up, pull my socks up and live life, like i said some people are just not worth it....


No comments: