Dec 10, 2012

So..

Last night, just when i thought i had written it all down and felt better, i had the urge to call my dad and then we had an argument, then i had an argument with my sister, so i felt miserable again,,,,
Today was a miserable day, i felt lousy all day that is till supper time, i met up with old friends from kingston, it was nice to see them again, it felt good to have a few drinks and a few laughs, i miss that:)

So i am back to being my optimist self again, i will continue looking for that one girl, the one i think who will complete me, i have a picture in my mind, but somehow i cannot get to see the real thing, i probably have a friend in kingston who is as close as it comes to the real thing, she is kind, compassionate, caring and i rarely say this but she has my utmost respect,,,,its too bad that we are two different people, not compatible at all! but i am glad she found someone who is really nice:), so my search continues, so what is my idea of a soulmate, if some such thing does exist, the optimist in me is screaming right now, it does, it does!!!!! or rather she does!!!! she does!!!
Well she has to be kind, not judgemental, sweet, someone who helps others at every possible opportunity they get, cute, gentle, smart, someone who is not a liar(seen too many of those(fuck i lie as well,so i should know the kind)), someone i can trust, in short someone who is not like me at all, which to many of you would be like" what the fuck is this hypocrite talking about?","look at him and look at what he wants"
Yes i am a hypocrite, but i believe and i truly believe that if i find this one girl i will change who i am, she will be able to mould me into this"good person", i will never lie, cheat, some of the other qualities i think i already have, i am gentle,kind, non judgemental etc.(i think so anyway)
might be a pipe dream but hey i can dream right?

No comments: