Dec 27, 2012

Christmas....

So christmas is over, i just got home and today, well yesterday now was boxing day and i was stuck in a snowstorm, i went to church on christmas eve, exchanged gifts, had a nice time, christmas day was a similar routine and boxing day i went to see life of pi(for the second time) and like i had mentioned got stuck in  a snowstorm,,,,
These days usually i find that i do most of my thinking when i am on the subway, its like i tune myself out from the noise and commotion and just think, its a good trait i think because i can do it on demand now, tune people out that is:), anyway back to my thoughts, so today on my way back i was thinking about the women in my life and how most of them measure up to the one girl that i truly love and respect(as a friend of course, i had mentioned her in my previous post, somewhere on the lines of she is closest thing to perfect i have come accross but we knew instantly that there was 0 compatibility, so we became good friends)

The answer, most of them come nowhere even close to measuring up, each and every woman i have been with, either romantically involved or physically or both have been like me, so that says it all i guess, me, i am a nice person but i am selfish, not entirely trustworthy, i lie, i am pretentious sometimes, i am opinionated etc etc, the list goes on, in short nothing like my friend, i might be spending new years with her, she messaged and i will extend my stay in ktown so that i can keep up the tradition we have had for the past few years, spend new years with the same bunch of friends!!

anyway, time to get some shut-eye i guess!!!! but wait there might be someone, my cute and bubbly neighbour:), she definitely has a good heart, as for the other things,,,, time will tell, but 7 yrs younger? i wonder?

No comments: