Nov 12, 2012

Just over a month..

Has passed since i moved to toronto. I am adjusting ok, i have fit most things into my routine seamlessly, the commute has become normal now, still a far cry from the 3 mins it used be though,,,,
Other than that not much exciting going on, i have been contemplating my future of late, i think in the new year its time to move on, life has become too dull and i cannot seem to find someone to share it with, maybe its just me or maybe i am tired of looking, too many disappointments have made me jaded, still the optimist in me cries out, she is out there:)
I guess its just the mood i am in today, but i think i need to be surrounded by family and currently i am not and i guess after a while you just miss them, my sister lost the twins due to a premature pregnancy which was sad, so the excitement of being an uncle fizzled out as well, i guess i am just going through a rough patch personally which accentuates the need for someone special in my life, someone i can share all of this with,,,,

I am sure this will pass and i will be back to my chirpy self sooner than later!

till then adios~!

No comments: