Aug 23, 2011

Writing....

Has been a passion all my life,not that i am particularly good at it, but i try and i hope keeping this blog updated everyday plays a little part in honing my writing skills, no matter how little i am sure it has an impact.
My day was good, i solved my work problem, so kudos to me, i am not very good at a lot of things, but i do like to think i am smart and i can solve problems and i am very good with numbers and i am thankful for that because otherwise i would be a complete disaster! people who know me can attest to that!! i don't do anything around the house, i am usually lazy,i am spoilt and i hate manual work!! I think i am going to change that though!!!! i hope!(a lot of exclamation marks)
So i penned a few lines again today since i felt inspirational, again very amateurish work but here goes, i called it I Promise
I Promise
My mind wonders how ?
something,something strong,
could be defeated so easily?
No words could express,
The confusion, the doubt
That runs through my veins,
The answer,
Why?
Questions answering an answer
Why?
The last question lingering
Were you real?
Or Just one of my needs?
It needs to be answered,
Today, Tomorrow, One Day,
I promise!

No comments: