Sep 30, 2011

Friday....

It is, and a quiet one for a change, i have time to post something!
Not much happening in my life, kind of static at the moment, had a run in with the Tax folk over the week, my own fault for not filing on time, so had to scramble to get that done, i guess might have to pay a penalty for late submission, although my calculations indicated that they owed me and not the other way around!, anyway lets hope i get some money and not end up paying an exorbitant interest!!
I miss people in my life quite a bit and its days like these that it comes out on the forefront, could use some meaningful companionship and not the 20 year old facebook kind either, someone more mature who can carry a conversation!
On to other things, its Derby weekend and after a long long time, we actually go in as underdogs, which in my opinion might not be a bad thing, we have not hit top form, far from it, but we are scrapping and managing to get some positive outcomes, 3 wins on the trot, one premiership,one cup and one CL, all of which were shaky but confidence building is a slow process and if we do manage to win on Sunday it will be a massive shot in the arm, so lets hope for the best!!


No comments: