Aug 30, 2011

A strange feeling....

I cannot explain what has come over me, beyond words, but thesedays everything has been quiet, there is a strange calmness in the air, i wonder what it is? i am not saying i do not like it, in fact its quite the opposite, i am in my element and this has not happened in a long long time, there is a lot of optimism in the air for some odd reason, strange.... cannot think of a better word..
So back to happenings in and around me, aside from the strange calmness which has come over me, things are moving along as they should, on a personal front, a couple of really interesting conversations,
1. me: so everything ok?
her: i don't know, not sure about anything anymore,,,,
me:are you happy?
her:i guess so....
me:time for kids?or rather a kid?
her:no decided to wait, need time to adjust, too many rules....
me:so you are not happy then
her: Silence
her: I miss you
me: Silence
2.me: Hey long time, how are you
her(not the same as no.1): good and you, how are you are your girl?
me:which girl?
her:(no.1)
me: Oh that ended a year ago, she is married now
her:Sorry baby
me: Its ok,i am fine
her:I miss you
me: I miss you too
her:Sorry to be off the radar for such a long time
me:no worries, figured you were busy with your life
her:my feelings were overwhelming, did not know what to do with them,,,,not an excuse,,,,
me:no worries, my feelings for you have not changed,,,,somethings never do
her:Yes, somethings never change


Sums up my personal life i guess,
also on a more passionate note, i was harsh on arsene and i think it was more an emotional thing, i am passionate about the club and arsene is the face of the club, but after thinking long and hard i have come to the conclusion that Arsene is still the right man for the job,,,,
Come on you gunners!!

No comments: