Jan 29, 2009

Life motors on

I have not been posting like i once used to, not expressing my thoughts as i would like to anymore. Part of it has to do with the fact that i am busy and after a long day at work, the motivation to post is not there anymore. Part of it however is also because i find myself lost thesedays, not able to express myself,being less of an extrovert as each day passes by. I think most of this has to do with me being in a new city for over a year now and not being able to establish a good circle of friends like i had before i moved here. I yearn to hangout with familiar faces, talk about stuff we like over a beer and just have fun, no strings attached!
I need to find the old me, because i certainly do not like the new me!
Anyway here are some updates:
Movies i saw in the recent past: Grand Torino, RocknRolla, The Express
Books read: Re-engineering the corporation
Activities: Poker(lost almost every hand i played:-()
However one thing that keeps my spirits up is spending a few minutes each day playing with my cat(oreo)
He never ceases to amaze me and each day he does something new or something stupid which just brings a smile on my face!
anyway, not much else to write, i will try to keep the blog more current and will defintely try to have more fun!!!!

No comments: