Feb 6, 2007

Writing

If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron
Writing is a struggle against silence. ~Carlos Fuentes
These are quotes that have come to mind so often in the past month or so that i had to write, for i feel keeping this blog and writing helps me keep my sanity in this largely insane world.
Since christmas things have been hectic in my life, so many faces that i had thought had disappeared forever popped back in and it seemed like they were around all the time.But alas,faces never remain the same, they change,time changes everyone, some change for the better some for the worse, but better or worse is not for me to say, as they say afterall beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.I noticed a lot of things though, not really astute observations or anything just ordinary day to day stuff and it never ceases to amaze me how selfish the world is and it changes people,it moulds them in such a way that they become as selfish as the world itself.I am being moulded into such a being as well, thinking only about myself, i have experienced people being self-centered a lot in the past few months,so much so that i dread to see myself being transformed into that,,,, so here i am lost, looking for someone or something to pull me out of the mire i am sinking into,a perfect soulmate as some might say, if there exists such a thing!

No comments: