Oct 3, 2006

Update!

Been over a month since I last posted, could not post in September or rather was too lazy to post! As I have said before, my interest in keeping a blog is waning, was good while it lasted, I did blog every month for a year which in my case is an achievement of gargantuan proportions. Not much to write about, life drags on, doing some soul searching to realize my goal in life. Saw a movie last nite which dealt with fiction and reality getting so mixed up that its hard to distinguish which is which, I guess your life is what you want it to be, you believe in something and live life according to that belief, this belief maybe something right out of a comic book but for you its reality, cause you believe in it, kinda twisted but most of us do live our lives that way, far from reality yet so close to it in our minds, that we live the illusion of living the reality which in fact is a figment of our imagination.
Hmm that did not make much sense, I guess, I had to write something so I wrote, until next time!

No comments: